About New Idea
New Idea, Your Fresh Celebrity Fix, is one of New Zealand’s favourite women’s magazines, brimming with all the latest celebrity news and gossip, from here in New Zealand and around the globe.
Inside New Idea everything is viewed through the lens of celebrity – star shots, celebs looking glamorous, extraordinary people doing ordinary things, fashion and beauty with a celebrity twist. New Idea gives readers an 'in' into celebrity life and all the glitz, glamour and excitement that comes with it.
Every week New Idea also brings readers fresh, contemporary, aspirational food and recipes, on-trend fashion and beauty, inspirational health and wellbeing, plus favourite columnists including Jay Jay Feeney, Nene King and more. Because New Idea loves celebrities as much as New Idea’s 443,000 readers do.
Inside Every Issue:
- Youfashion – celebrity glamour on an affordable budget with Isobel Masters.
- Celeb Madness – Jay-Jay Feeney gives her spin on what’s happening in showbiz.
- Youbeauty – beauty tips and aspirational advice on how to achieve that flawless celebrity face from resident expert Elise Wilson. Plus reviews of the latest beauty products and treatments.
- Sexpert – love, sex and relationships with Dr. Pamela Stephenson-Connolly.
- Agony Aunt – Nene King’s larger than life advice on anything
To find out about New Idea online click here.
New Idea is consistently one of the top performing magazines in New Zealand, with a readership of nearly 450,000. It's a weekly must read for those craving their 'celebrity fix'.
Nearly 20% of New Idea readers are working mums. They love to shop - a quarter classify shopping as their favourite pastime! They like reading about new cosmetics and buying cosmetics, keeping up with the latest fashion and trends and taking care of their appearance. Drinking wine and trying out new food and recipes are also popular pastimes with New Idea readers.
Source: Nielsen CMI Q1 ’12 – Q4 ’12 AP 10+, ABC Jan ’12 – Dec '12
TIME SPENT READING PER ISSUE